So starting now I really am going to try harder at remembering to get on here and post things... Sometimes life gets in the way and I don't always have a chance to update.
We have started the Journey for Caydence to get her new lungs... what a weird thought if you think about it. I know that they have told us for a while now that eventually we were going to come to this point, but it still hasn't set in that we are here doing all of this. I'm starting to wonder if I am not going to have it sink in that this is really happening until we get the call and the page that they have found a donor for Caydence. It still amazes me every day at how well she is doing, and even more so when you have one of the best pulmonologists in the world that says the same thing. No one really understands how Caydence has done as well as she has, but I am truly thankful that she has.
I want every one to step back and take time to think about this... Are you an organ donor??!!?? If not you really should consider that option. If something horrible was to happen to you would you want to be able to save the life of another person. It's not something that people like to think about often, but it is something that you should consider. And if you do choose to be an organ donor make sure that your family knows those are your wishes.
Well thats what I have to say for today. We have a long road ahead of us, but I know that we will make it through as a family just fine... Just remember every day to tell those around you that you love them and that they are special to you, you never know when you are going to get that chance again!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Really behind on this
Posted by Brannamanclan at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Carlee, I am so happy that you are back to blogging ~ this is definitely something to be blogging about!
Caydence is so special to us and we have her in our continuous prayers... WE LOVE YOU GIRLS!
P.S. YUP I'm a donor!
Post a Comment