I have offically made it through my first week of school! YAY me!! I didn't really realize how hard it was going to be, not that its so tough I am not going to be able to accomplish it, It's just that I have not done this in almost 10 years so its going to take some rearranging things so that i can accomplish my goals.
So far the boys seem to be LOVING kindergarten! Im glad that they each like their teachers. Chad made fun of me when we dropped all the kiddos off at school on their first day because i started crying about the boys. I was worried that they were going to get lost, or that something bad was going to happen. I know I know, a bit dramatic, but hey I'm so totally a mom!
Bailey seems to really like her teacher too. She has a couple friends of hers in her class so that makes me happy. She is so enthusiastic about school. I love that. She is starting to figure out so much more about the world, I sometimes wish I could see inside of her head to see what she is thinking.
Chad FINALLY made it home a couple days before I started school. I'm glad that he will be home for a while now. He has a class to go to in November for him to be able to get his promotion in the army but at least this time its not for that long of a time period. Im very proud of him and the work that he is doing. He is also back into training to be a body builder. It's his dream and I am going to try really hard to support him through it this time. It just is hard sometimes because he spends alot of time at the gym, and he is going to start working saturdays at peterbilt again, so its going to seem like we are never going to see eachother. I just have to remind myself that its not forever and we have to do what we have to do to get through all of this.
We went to denver for Caydence's appointment. Its a really long update so im going to suggest that you go check it out on her care page at http://www.carepages.com/carepages/CaydencesSpirit because it would make typing it out much easier for me.
All in all things are going pretty good. Now for me to just survive this first semester and we will be doing great!!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
School
Posted by Brannamanclan at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment