Monday, July 27, 2009

Kids!!

Wow, what crazy things kids say and do! Caydence is such a silly little girl! She has suddenly started to say "OH MY GOSH" at anything she finds remotely funny or interesting, which seem to be almost anything with her these days. It's hilarious! I love watching her find new things and figure them out. Kids are so full of ambition and are not afraid of all the new things like adults are. Let's face it, every day there is something new for a child to learn. We adults are very afraid of new things.. What a great thing it would be to be inside of a child's mind... I always wonder what is going on in her little brain.

Also right now her new favorite thing is to call my mom Nanny Pattei and my step dad Papa John... it's no longer just regular old Nanny and Papa!! It cracks me up!! We are all pretty sure that she is doing it because of the other kids at the daycare calling them this all day long.

We are yet again looking like we are going to battle a cold... UGH!! I feel so bad for her because there is absolutely nothing that I can do to help... I wish there were times I could take it all away for her!! But she's a pretty strong kiddo!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see you all on Friday!!!! I had no idea that you have a blog YAY!!!!!! I love blogs ~ so much better than ANY FORUM! Love ya!!!


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP